Need some third party input

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by baleyslist.com, Dec 31, 2011.

?

themed toward females or males?

1. Guys

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Girls

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. baleyslist.com

baleyslist.com
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am in the process of launching a new site Bailey's List.com It is going to be a classifieds site along with social networking and other various concepts embedded into the site. I was kind thinking of aiming the since themed towards the female population. I figure this could have a higher impact possibly.

What are your thoughts? Any advice on advertising this site or if you wouldn't mind looking at the site and telling me your honest opinion of what you think about it I would honestly appreciate it. I would like to know how others feel about the lay out of my site and how I could improve the site to make it a better site for every one.. I would like to thank every one in advance for your participation in this conversation. Thank you

Bailey's Free Classifieds List

#1 baleyslist.com, Dec 31, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2011
  2. band

band
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am sorry to say that, your site is not confident me to make any posting or purchase. Because the design is not up to modern standard (web 2.0)

3. baleyslist.com

baleyslist.com
    uix_expand uix_collapse

web 2.0 I am not very familiar with that. I will have to do some research on that. Thanks for your input, I appreciate it.