Need some suggestions for starting a new business

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by 11RJ11, Aug 28, 2014.

1. 11RJ11

11RJ11
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi all,
    I am Ravins Jain.
    I live in Bhopal city and its the capital city of Madhya Pradesh state, India.
    It is said to be the central part of our country. So, I am planning to start a small business here as I live here and can't go elsewhere. I have planned to start a Mug printing and T-shirt printing business and I guess it would be beneficial. Since I am not much aware of the ABCs of this business so I need some expert opinions so that I can start, elaborate and expand my business.
    I have planned to open up some stores for my collection of printed mugs and T-shirts and also I am looking forward for an online store but thats a later plan, for now I need some experienced persons those who can guide me and can tell me how to initialize it. Please help me with your suggestions because I have left with a little time span and want to start the business very quickly.
    All the ideas and suggestions are most welcome.
    Thanks and best regards,
    Ravins Jain

2. OakMarkLondon

OakMarkLondon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You may want to do some surveys with your perspective customers and see if there is a business case. Also, starting small perhaps with 1 shop and online presence would be good. I recommend you read a book called "The Lean Start-Up" by Eric Reis before you invest any money, you will learn some very good tips.

All the best with your new business!

3. MikePeterson

MikePeterson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This type of business is good for making money, but it is develop in metro cites. In small cities it doesn't earn a good amount of money. Is your city is very developed, then you can start this type of business there , otherwise choose some other niche according to the current demand of market.