Need some home base business ideas?

Discussion in 'Business Ideas' started by gargi712, Feb 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gargi712

gargi712
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Greetings to all of you. I have a bit problem and want you people to help me out. I had been employed in the pharma industry but due to my bad fortune I met with an accident and I cannot continue my old job as it is a field job. I currently earn money but that is not enough for the whole of my family. I need some home based business ideas so that I can make my family life better. I have come to know that there are many home based business opportunities on the net but have some doubts in that as I am not familiar in this thing. Since I am new to this, I would like to know the ways in which I can earn money online from home based jobs and if other ways via the net as I cannot make it outside my house. Hope that you people understand my problem and will help me.

2. gimina

gimina
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, I think that the net will be the most appropriate way to make money for you .In this way you can get earnings without making physical exertion. But, you should be careful as there are many loopholes online. You can get going by taking a look at earnsidecash. This site suggests you many ways for making money from home based jobs and has many other ideas for making a living from home. You can find people discussing their ideas here and this will help you to pick the best from the rest.Anyways I hope that you find my suggestion useful and hope that you make enough for your family.

Don’t worry……Gardener (God) takes care of his flowers (creations).

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Closing thread. It is a duplicate of this one.

gargi712 Please send me a PM to explain how these two posts are exactly the same.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.