Need some home base business ideas!

Discussion in 'Business Ideas' started by adler.zach, Jan 28, 2008.

1. adler.zach

adler.zach
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Greetings to all of you. I have a bit problem and want you people to help me out. I had been employed in the pharma industry but due to my bad fortune I met with an accident and I cannot continue my old job as it is a field job. I currently earn money but that is not enough for the whole of my family. I need some home based business ideas so that I can make my family life better. I have come to know that there are many home based business opportunities on the net but have some doubts in that as I am not familiar in this thing. Since I am new to this, I would like to know the ways in which I can earn money online from home based jobs and if other ways via the net as I cannot make it outside my house. Hope that you people understand my problem and will help me.

2. zerzis

zerzis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi adler,

I am very sorry for your loss. I think I have some work for you for which I can pay you good. I need some articles written. The work is very simple - write articles - about 400-500 words and pay can range from $50 to $500 per month. But before I hire you I want to see your writing skills. PM with details like age sex country your educational qualifications areas of your interests and in which you will be comfortable to write on..

3. kiver

kiver
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Now a days online business is the simplest way to earn money. Here is a system called “Reverse Funnel System”. This will promote your career as well as provide support to your online business and take you to the right path earning online .and you can achieve the target. Hope this will definitely help you.
    Best of luck!

4. mark-20

mark-20
    uix_expand uix_collapse

wow rember here that everyone that posts are probebly posting for there bisness and this isnt always the way to go am sorry guys but it isnt. the way a see it is that it is very hard to start your own bisness advertise it and al that where aas if you buy a website that has already being runing for a while you buy it and it already gets hits from spread of mouth and things like that. if you are intreastes in a ptc (paid to click job) of a forum posting job a know some people that do this and i can pull these string so if you are intreseted send me a pm

5. pendelton

pendelton
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Your other post on doing fraud for the PTC, by way of using multiple accounts, kind of scares me, then you say that people are posting for their own businesses, and you pitch people PMing you to find out more about your PTC methods. Of course, with your referral link you will earn a supposed commission on their earnings.

I believe, mark, that you need to pitch your methods over at forums with initials of TG, MMG, HYIPD, and the others, but not here. To learn more about the methods mark is pitching, for those new to the game, got to http://www.scaminvestments.com and see what most of this stuff is about.

Scammers will set me off every time!

6. breeanne

breeanne
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just be careful adler_zach make sure you really look into the business you want to try your hand at. There are some genuine business opportunities out there but there are also some big scams. Never pay money to work for someone that is my biggest advice to anyone looking to start working online or homebased business. You should not have to pay to work for someone, they should be paying you!!:eek:

7. tudge

tudge
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes i truly agreed with breeanne.Adler_zach, If people ask money from you, dont you ever give them. That's just scam. Try to learn from a few experts or joining up a few related forums. Then maybe you can try your home-based internet bussiness later on.

Anyway,so sorry for your misfortune. I am sure God will replace you with something better.

8. deadlychaos25

deadlychaos25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

9. arelene

arelene
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with the other members that say whatever business you decide to go with never join a program that asks for up front fees.From what I've read on these forums they are almost always a scam.As for business opportunities,I think you're on the right track by looking on forums like these.They are a great way to get ideas and help from other members.Whatever you decide,I wish you the best of luck.

10. tudge

tudge
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes,apart from this forum, you can also try Digital Point Forum. I'm sure you'll learn a lot.

11. sarahFreder

sarahFreder
    uix_expand uix_collapse

if you are looking for some home based business ideas i will suggest you to go for some internet based work like blogging, forum posting, content writing, etc., to make good money in online.