Need some help to start business

Discussion in 'Business Ideas' started by gajoltomee, May 24, 2016.

1. danianlevan

danianlevan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you need to know about the business first before to invest on it. Even after getting a complete knowledge and marketing competition, it may be a last step to judge or to plan about budget or investment.

2. alom

alom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Cheers mate. Listen I don't want to be rude but don't you think this is an awful idea. I mean I am OK when someone has put effort to start up a business but you know nothing about your 'future' business and your budget is low and you want this and that at once. Think of it first before proceeding further

#22 alom, May 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
  3. Mick Hussey

Mick Hussey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Starting up in any business is not easy thing at all because we need a lot of things to work right in our favor. I do Forex trading but even here you need decent capital with loyal broker or else it could really put you in deep hole.

4. michaelandy

michaelandy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's a good idea to start own business. Yeah, I can understand your confusion but it's natural because at the initial level everyone faces such type of issues. So you can join any of online business portals who will give you exact business ideas according to your skills set. Also, if you need any investor you can easily find there.