Need some help to start business

Discussion in 'Business Ideas' started by gajoltomee, May 24, 2016.

1. gajoltomee

gajoltomee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi. Me and my friends have a plan to start new business in Chennai. We have ready to spend 1 lakh rupee. But we have no clear idea to start which business is better. So please anyone guide me to start business with this amount and more important is that business will need to give a bright future. That all.

2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Without know what sort of business you plan to start it's not easy to offer advice or even if your starting capital is sufficient.

If you could provide some more information that would be helpful.

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

When starting a business, your first question should never be "How much does it cost?". There are two reasons to start a business - fulfill a need, or solve a problem. It also has to be something you have an interest in, or are passionate about, because you are going to be involved in for quite some time. Then, and only then, should you look into how much it costs, and how to obtain the necessary funds.

4. Micheal Anderson

Micheal Anderson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's not easy task to start a new business in the market specially in this century but it does not mean you cannot do it. You can do it when you have strong idea and you should have experience on that field then it's possible you get success in the business other wise you just waste your time and money, in this century time is more expensive to money. According to your statement you have no any idea which business is suitable with you budget, it's not good way of working , you must have idea then no matter you have money or not. You should do that business in which you are expert and skill about it.

5. Sonera_group

Sonera_group
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think, you have one lakh rupee to start many small business but my opinion first of you make a decision which type of business you want to start depended on your interest. now a day you have skill and ability to do different from other to i am sure to you get success in every business.

Thanks....

6. Lily Brown

Lily Brown
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's great that you want to start your own business. And you can even start the business with 0 rupee. But the most important thing is idea. Now you even have not known which business should you pursuit. Then it's better that you and your friend spend some time thinking carefully what you two are really good at, what are you interested in, what are your resources besides that amount of money, what are needed in your place that you can earn from offering them, blah blah. After that you will gradually find out the answer. And one more thing, starting a business is tough at first, as always, so it's important for you to be patient, visonary, hard working and creative, no matter which business you are in. Good luck! :)))

7. jimmayadam

jimmayadam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am also looking to start a business but I am very much confused that what to do and how to do ...

8. Lily Brown

Lily Brown
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your interest and strengths are the key factors. If you have not known yet, just try st and you will figure out one day. Just do it, the best (in your point of view) in your list. Ask your mentors if u have, they know you and your place better :)

9. zotowatson

zotowatson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are huge number of factor you have to analysis before start any kind of business here are the some of them :

1. First of all take a little time to think what kind of business you want to start.

2. Try to Make your passion as your business so that you can enjoy your business.

3. Do a market research, Find out which business have no computation or less computation.

4. Think the future of business, is your business will expand in future, will people need it in future..

5. Talk to some businessman from same field you want to start your business.

6. At the start of your business not focus on profit, try to build trust and relationship with your people.

7. Last think don't give up.

10. AshishDodhia

AshishDodhia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sometime small investment can change your business future. There are many small businesses are available in the market first, you take a decision that which kinds of business you want to start. Strong management and good communication skill always help for bright future of business.

11. Dewlance

Dewlance
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I wrote a Android book on "37 business idea in hindi" and here I am giving some idea.

1. If you know then you can start web hosting business.
    2. Food related business like restaurant.
    3. Computer/Product selling shop
    4. Sell your product on ebay
    5. Import and sell your own branded products.
    6. Sell high quality edible product like milk, etc but it must be 100% pure.

I can suggest you more idea ;)

• Like Like x 1
  12. alastairbrian

alastairbrian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Either the business you start, always you should have to take risk. So look at your expertise, and then start a business

• Agree Agree x 1