Need some help on new website

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by LindaC013, May 27, 2013.

1. LindaC013

LindaC013
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Guys!

I have a new blog about multi-level marketing blogs and it's not getting much traffic as of the moment. Can you help me out on the best SEO strategies that could help me achieve great amount of traffic towards my site? I'm thinking of doing SEO that requires content like web2.0, article submission, etc. Would those be okay as well? Thanks!

Yours in Success,
    Linda Credit

2. virt_train

virt_train
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Linda, that is okay. You can add also blog commenting and forum posting. So far this has been effective with me, though not much of that traffic but at least it is constantly growing.

3. JenniferLawrence

JenniferLawrence
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You should do some Blog & Forum posting regarding your website .. and also post some classifieds ads to know about this to people ..

4. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can start working on SEO but it would not get you great traffic immediately. Focus more on collaborating other bloggers and see if they can recommend your blog which would help you get good traffic. And you can also promote on social bookmarking and social networking sites which would be good for getting traffic.

5. eurekapsycrille

eurekapsycrille
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You need to determine what specific field of marketing that your blog is in. That's how you will determine the umbrella of your blog. After doing that, you need to come up with themes of your content marketing topics. For example, "party idea".

After determining the themes, you now need to come up topics that under that particular theme. You can come up hundreds of topics to discuss in targeting your real audience. After deciding for the topics, you now need to know the Frequently Asked Questions that might answer your user's needs.

So the outline could be:

Theme: Party idea
    Topics: Best unconventional party ideas for debuts, 10 best costumes that entertain your party attendees
    FAQ: What are the dos and don'ts when it comes to party ideas?
    What's the best place to conduct a party?
    What would be the outcome if I make scary costumes?

By doing that kind of analysis (I'm not saying that you need to follow my format, it's quite silly. :D) you will able to narrow down the things that your users might need and provide them the exact information they want. Let me remind you that you can come up with articles, videos, infographics, images or whatsoever things you want in delivering your contents.

After producing your contents, you now need to spread the word across the net. Social Media Platforms can be a good start especially if you have already build your network there. If not, you just have to build one by following influential personalities in your niche and share them your insights.

It can also be delivered in the form of guest posting if ever you come up with articles. You just have to make sure that you will check the blog that you are going to land a guest post. Don't forget also to make your content searchable by including keywords to them.

By doing that, you are able to target your real audience and you will have a good chance of getting lots of natural link backs.

Hope that helps.

6. SidRhyes

SidRhyes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sharing your blog posts on social networking sites , doing blog commenting will helps yyou to gain traffic toward your site.

7. businessampm.com

businessampm.com
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Linda, good question. 10 ways you can increase traffic for your blog. In the below I mention it cordially -
    01. Community Creation in Social Networking Sites
    02. Search Engine Submission
    03. Directory Submission
    04. Social Bookmarking
    05. Photo Sharing
    06. Video Promotions
    07. Article Submission
    08. Press Release Promotion
    09. Classifieds Submission
    10. Document Sharing

• Like Like x 1
  8. Kimmy Yong

Kimmy Yong
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Below are some of additional platforms/techniques to generate traffic to your website:

(i) Social Media: Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, and etc.;
    (ii) Blogs;
    (iii) Creating videos and upload them on Youtube;
    (iv) Email marketing;and
    (v) Use word of mouth marketing.