need some advice

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by romanfaq, Jun 28, 2012.

1. romanfaq

romanfaq
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I want to create a website for my business. Now what should be better???? Please someone help me.

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

You'll need to be more specific. What kind of business? What do mean by "better"? Are you asking what kind of software to use? Or,are you asking if you should use a service like Yahoo! to create and host the website for you? Your question does not have enough details for us to be able to help you.

3. Dawey

Dawey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What should be better? Answer: Everything.

4. JBMedia

JBMedia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As Joe has specified, we'll need a bit more information from you before we can proceed to further expand some help on this matter. It depends on a multiple variety of things. It really depends on what type of business you are conducting. Are you looking for better software or merchanting programs?

5. gogreenbusiness

gogreenbusiness
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What do you mean exactly? Well, getting a website for your business is indeed a great start. But i can sense you have a lot more queries that you wanted to us. You just need to be more specific so we can help you better.

6. DeniseTaylor

DeniseTaylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do you mean what would be better?

Answer: If you have a business that is very local, then offline advertising/promotion may be better.

Another Answer: If you don't use the right type of website, using the correct type would be better.

Your question is too vague, Dawey.

7. Dawey

Dawey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I quoted the first post: "What should be better?" There was nothing to choose between. So the most obvious and logical answer to that vague question is "everything". Whatever you do, you should try to make everything as good as possible and better than your competitors.