Need simple Internet Marketing/Home Business learning videos

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by sp4chamara, Aug 17, 2010.

1. sp4chamara

sp4chamara
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi..I want to start an internet business.But I don't know how.I know about PTC earning methods,but I have scammed from most of site and lost money too.So can you tell me where I can watch internet money making learning videos without downloading them.Because I had to waste my time for reading forums and downloading free rubbish for weeks and I'm getting really fed up.There is some methods but it cost lot of money.So can you help me to learn about internet business and such things.Also good enough with my low budget as well.I appreciate your help and Thank You..!

2. suzib

suzib
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I believe there is a 30 day challenge run by a guy called Ed Dale who has some great ideas for step by step internet marketing. Google the name - you should find him. Good luck - Suzi!

3. sp4chamara

sp4chamara
    uix_expand uix_collapse

thanks..!!

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum sp4chamara, thanks for joining. Do you already have a website set up? Are there any particular niches or type of online business that interest you?

You will find a good starting point in some of the threads in the Making Money Online section of our Featured Threads.

5. drrpro

drrpro
    uix_expand uix_collapse

6. hetal_387

hetal_387
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Dear sp4chamara..
    Welcome to BAF..

If you have your website or blog setup already, than do not waste your time reading books and tutorials, Watching Videos etc. Because internet Marketing is not a thing that some can teach you.

Rather Good idea of learning is experiments. Yes, I know what I am talking about :)

If I talk about my self, I have wasted 3-4 months waiting for learning something from reading n videos n all that. But unfortunately I was not satisfied at all..

and then I decided to learn SEO and Internet Marketing my self and believe me that was that best decision of my career till today.

I created my blog (though I don't hv money for website) and start learning everything. Whenever I stop, I started asking people in Forums like BAF and I got some very useful advice and this way I learned so many things in SEO.

That was just my opinion, Hope it may help you :)
    Good luck.

7. jason7wu

jason7wu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah, sp4chamara, there are tons of scams online teaching you making money online to make money, the more you want to make money, the more you'll lose, if you dont have special skills you MUST have your own brain to think it carefully. If you have any questions about wordpress, I am glad to help. To be honest, I am not thinking how to make money online, I am thinking how to do things
    more valuable.

Best luck,

Jason

8. White80

White80
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Click on my signature

Hi,

If you want a free ebook and video course which shows you how
    to create a website from scratch simply click the link in my signature.

If you opt in you will receive a completely free ebook, weekly tips on
    internet marketing and a free video course (though this is a bonus which is not mentioned on the site.)

Why am I telling you this? Because it allowed me to create a website in no time!!

Best,

Joe

9. MichaelSullivan

MichaelSullivan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I also think that there are lots of tutorials on how you can get started with internet business that are available online. You need not actually have to pay them; just get the basics which are presented even on the trial versions, then cancel your subscription just like what drrpro did. And read a lot. Give yourself time to learn things.

10. TheEntreprenette

TheEntreprenette
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi

Make sure that you search 'Chris Farrell' I have been learning from Chris for 6 months now and his videos are taught at a pace that I can understand. He has hundreds of quality videos online for free. He does have a membership site that I find really valuable too, however this is a paid service.

Regards

Jo

11. MichaelSullivan

MichaelSullivan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've been hearing a lot of Chris Farrell. How much does his service cost?

12. deanncarl

deanncarl
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You could spend a long time just using all his free information and you will have a great start. If you decide to purchase a membership, you know you are getting current ideas - not something that worked years ago. I would suggest taking advantage of his free video course to get you started - you have nothing to lose!