Need shared host. Centohost or other host? please recommend

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Lockisk, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Lockisk

Lockisk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey guys,

I was browsing the web and looking for some nice shared web hosts + fast server, found centohost.com
    Do you know anything about this web host? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Any other good and reliable web hosts?

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

It's very easy for you, and any member looking for reviews of any hosting provider by Googling "hosting provider reviews", of course replacing "hosting provider" with the actual name of the provider. Since telling you to do so is against forum rules, I did it for you. WebHosting Geeks gives them 5 stars, but has only one review which doesn't say much(that sounds familiar for some reason :rolleyes: ). UncensoredHosting rates them an 8.4, but has no client reviews. Hostjury also has no reviews. This appears to be a common situation with quite a few of the review sites listed. This should not be happening with a company that, according to their website "has been one of the leading web hosting service providers since 2002". I would avoid doing business with them, unless quite a few people can share a favorable experience with them.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    #2 Joseph.Shivell, May 1, 2017
    Last edited: May 10, 2017
  3. webhostuk

webhostuk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Can you be more specific on your shared hosting requirement? regarding reviews for the company best way to google and search for more information you wish to know.

4. Capaldi

Capaldi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Check out affordable and stable deals provided by saturn.domains. Their service is top notch with 24/7 responsive helpful support and use varnish for highest speeds.

5. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Why would a hosting provider need to use varnish? Varnish is used to put a finish on wood frames and furniture, and would not be useful for any firm providing website hosting.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Fredholm

Fredholm
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I can say Hostwinds will meet your expectations in terms of reliability, speed and support. You will get pure solid-state storage and high-capacity network connectivity that provide blazing fast speeds.

7. kinza

kinza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I guess hostingsource.com services will meet all your needs.
    Their servers are fully-redundant, scalable and flexible, control panel is usable and has web master-friendly interface and prices are not high.

8. Johnwb

Johnwb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is no doubts hostwinds would fit your demands. Their plans are provided with litespeed that makes server perform faster. Highly recommend!

9. Ocido

Ocido
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I support Hostwinds, their techies are skillful and uptime has been great for my sites. I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.

10. geetika

geetika
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would suggest you to have look on scopehosts, as it provides SSD shared hosting services at very affordable rates. ALong with the guaranteed uptime, best customer support and all the hosting service is powered with best feature-rich tools.

11. markb

markb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Check out some web hosting review websites. and sometimes web hosting reviews might fake about the company. Visit each website and contact the host for detailed info about Web hosting service, support, privacy policy and offers. If you are new to hosting and have budget constraints then I would suggest you to have a look at Managed Shared hosting plans.

12. Pinko

Pinko
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You know services from hostwinds.com and linovus.hosting are worthwhile. Prices are low and support is active for 24 hours. They are worth every cent you pay for their services.

13. Kroh

Kroh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Want to say that hostwinds and oissite plans are resourceful and reliable and their support is always ready to help.
    Their team and their supervisors receive word of the excellent customer service they provide. Your tech staff expertise, response times, communication skills and respectful manners set you leagues ahead of your competitors.