Need reliable VPS with cheap pricing

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by IOLES, Mar 21, 2016.

1. IOLES

IOLES
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey Guys, does anyone has any idea about vps host providing good conditions?
    I don't know much about IT, so I want to have a host that has a very good support. Any info on SolVPS SSD vps hosting? Thank you guys anyway for help.

• Like Like x 1
  2. klaythomson

klaythomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If I were you, I will use 4Goodhosting.com. Pricing they provide is competitive. Their servers are fast. It's faster than other hosting service I have used before. The uptime is perfect which is really great. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. They even helped me transfer all my files for free. Highly recommend them!

3. harrythomas

harrythomas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are looking for reliable VPS server then I will suggest you to go with WHUK as they are renowned in the market for 24/7 premium support and quality hardware. In addition to that they have SSD and HDD option for VPS server

4. Lockisk

Lockisk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ssd vps is much faster than ordinary vps hosting solution. I can say that the price for SolVPS.com plans is great (start from $5/mo - looks very attractive). New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life

Well, the fact is that they have some of the best customer support I've ever encountered. They're honest, fast!

• Like Like x 2
  5. MacDID

MacDID
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Choosing a web host is not an easy thing to do, I can say that Kvchosting.com would also work fine for your needs.
    Their ssd vps hosting solutions look really affordable. The code: SSDVPS - 50% off the price. Their twitter account looks great: twitter.com/kvchosting

• Like Like x 3
  6. madan01

madan01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Reliable VPS Hosting service is readily available at Getsetlive. It is best service to host your website on the web. It utilizes the new technology called virtualization with functions and dedicated servers.

7. Niksentok

Niksentok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I recommend HostingSource.com 100%! Good server up-time and speed connectivity.
    Their Vps web hosting plans are feature-rich and the pricing is competitive. Check out this package:
    I really love the control panel software they use. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Extremely happy with SolVPS.com. I have been using their services for about 1 year and everything works fine.
    They offer good value and good service, compared to the I've been with. They are quick with their responses and seem to be very reliable.

I like their facebook page: facebook.com/solvps

• Like Like x 1
  9. praveenk

praveenk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Basically if you are able to receive 24x7 quality support and free monitoring from SolVPS then you can purchase else leave it and search for another provider who can provide you 24x7 quality support and free monitoring service for your VPS, so that no need to monitor VPS from your end continuously.

10. Hostingsource

Hostingsource
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Taboo

Taboo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package.

12. Smith-K

Smith-K
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Reliable VPS and cheap VPS are the two different things you can’t correlate these two. You can’t get reliable VPS in cheap price. If you want a reliable VPS then you will have to pay a good amount for it

13. Saroj Ahuja

Saroj Ahuja
    uix_expand uix_collapse

VPS Hosting services are readily available at any web hosting service provider but if you want best quality and supportive system then don't go with cheap one. You will get various offers at Getsetlive, Godaddy etc choose any package among their services according to your requirements