Need Reliable Offshore Server

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by MacDID, Oct 5, 2015.

1. MacDID

MacDID
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Wanna choose the best offshore hosting provider (reliable and trustworthy).
    Host must give me at least 500GBs - space with 7000 GBs - bandwidth, Linux
    What are your views on Pirateshosting.net? Any info on its offshore web hosting services?

My budget is a maximum of 135$. Looking for offers.

2. Fredholm

Fredholm
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I suggest you to use Maxihost.com.br. Their servers are very stable. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. Highly recommend!

3. Pinko

Pinko
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Servers from ir-hosting.com and hostsailor.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Their technical team works around the clock troubleshooting and addressing potential problems before they become real issues.
    Servers are well-balanced and they are not overloaded. Uptime is high and prices are low.

4. klaythomson

klaythomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The reliable and trustworthy provider I can recommend and being used right now is 4Goodhosting. The servers are reliable without having any interruption. So far, the uptime is 100% and my sites runs very fast. The pricing is sweet because its reasonable. You don't have to worry about support because they are online 24 hours and easy to reach. They will respond to any of my support email and tickets in just few minutes often with full solution. Very satisfied using them.

5. Niksentok

Niksentok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm satisfied dealing with Pirateshosting.net and its hosting services. I need to have a lot of streaming multimedia, and it's no problem with them! Lots of users logging in, lots of e-mail accounts. It's great! Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.

6. Johnwb

Johnwb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I believe you should compare offers and choose the best one. As I see nldedicated.com is delivering reliable solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.

7. Kroh

Kroh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In terms of buying a quality offshore dedicated server, have a deal with superbithost.com, they have plans which are resourceful and full-featured and uptime is high.
    There is a Bitcoin payment method at them and there are no contacts on them.
    Support is online for 24 hours.

8. IOLES

IOLES
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The most impressive aspect of Pirateshosting.net is the reaction time for technical queries. They responded to my queries in double quick time with help I could use and easily understand. I feel safe and secure with this host and would heartily recommend them.

9. Lockisk

Lockisk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would recommend anyone to Pirateshosting.net. I have been hosting my site for over a year and have no problems dealing with this host.
    Not only is their staff knowledgeable and friendly, but their responses are faster than any other hosting company I've been with.

10. kinza

kinza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Quality offshore dedicated servers are available from superbithost.com, their servers work with neither glitches, nor outages.
    Support is helpful for 24 hours and they are skillful and knowledgeable in fixing issues if they occur.