Need Referral advice

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by bobarr1982, Jan 19, 2011.

1. bobarr1982

bobarr1982
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Where and how can I get more people to sign up at my new site? It doesnt cost anything, they just need to register an email address, thats it.

2. bulkybo

bulkybo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Which is the niche for your site?
    You should try to advertise your site, more visitors => more account created. If you don't have visitors also you don't have accounts created on your site.
    Try to promote for free on digg, delicious, stumbleupon and directories.
    Create account on twitter and facebook.

Don't try sites like webtraffic2night - I buy from them "5,000 Targeted website Visitors" traffic and I don't have more than 10 real visitors. You will loose you money with these sites.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

bobarr1982 can you please tell us a little about your site, perhaps even the website address if you don't mind sharing it? The more we know about your site and / or your niche the more we can help you.

4. Alexishost

Alexishost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Something Free and valuable
    To get people give their email address and name, you need to give them something usefull and valuable. do you have e-book that give your subcriber reason to sign up free at your site?

5. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with bulkybo
    Forget about those traffic exchange/traffic generating site
    Focus on content itself and work out on online marketing, work out on SEO and use social media to generate targeted traffic which will help to get sign up

6. ava_camen

ava_camen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

post good contents to your website so visitors who visit, who likes your contents will make sure to subscribe to be updated everytime there is something new :)

7. William King

William King
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you need to focus on getting visitors than members and than you website must have some interesting activity if you want some visitor to be your member