Need professional web host for streaming

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by MacDID, Apr 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacDID

MacDID
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am looking for cheap web hosting provider that can be good for streaming hosting.

Need over 100 gbs of disk.

I have seen that Rogohosting.com have good reputation for providing web hosting services.
    But how reliable and good are they for streaming hosting?

2. Host Capitol

Host Capitol
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What sort of streaming? Bandwidth may be an important factor for you to look at as well.

3. Niksentok

Niksentok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• Promotional Links are not allowed in normal forum posts. This post has been edited to remove a promotional link.
    I am lucky to have chosen Rogohosting.com - these guys know how to keep everything working and running efficiently. My site's pages load really fast, think that it is due to their processor. The features and free bonuses they are offer are really cool and very helpful for a webmaster who want to build new web site and host it immediately within minutes.

4. klaythomson

klaythomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As a good alternative, you can try 4Goodhosting.com. It is the best host for video streaming sites. I am extremely satisfied with the service. I have used them for over 2 years now and I can say that the speed remains very fast. Uptime is 100% up and no outages. Pricing is affordable. Support is 24 hours active and very helpful. Me and my fellow webmasters receive a response in few minutes often with full solution. Go ahead and try them today.

5. IOLES

IOLES
    uix_expand uix_collapse

+++ votes for Plusplushosting.net and their team. As for their network and server uptime they are really great cos my sites were experiencing downtime only over 10-20 minutes.
    I have been using their service for 8 months - everything works good. Shared hosting special 50%off, some plans include the domain registration if pay yearly, coupon is "50off"

6. Lockisk

Lockisk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No doubt, Stratus4.com web host is a good and better than the best, according to me. Because I have 6 differenet hosting server accounts in different web hosts. I am fully satisfied and will definitely transfer all my sites to them.
    In conclusion, it is great web hosting provider with good pricing and unique features! Best technical support I have ever had.
    Very reasonable monthly charge also.

7. harrythomas

harrythomas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are looking for hosting solution for streaming video site then cloud sever hosting can be a good option and that too of eUK host's eNlight cloud as it comes with unique features of auto-scalability and pay per consume. eNlight Cloud analyses the resource utilizations of VMs and automatically detects & adapts to it ensuring the seamless functioning. Auto scalability scales the resources such as RAM, Storage , Bandwidth etc. automatically as per the requirement of the users for e.g. If there is sudden spike in the traffic eNlight automatically upscales the resources similarly, it scales them down when not required. pay per consume feature enables user to pay only for the resources they have utilized. Which helps the customers to avoid any CAPEX OVERHEADS?

8. BODHost

BODHost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am confused because you mentioned streaming and if I am not wrong, you will need a robust server to run streaming sites online or did you mean to say hosting your website?

9. austiinsmiith

austiinsmiith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you can check staff-india.com which does provide streaming web hosting services at an affordable cheap price.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.