Need opinions on this coaching program

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by Britneyz, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Britneyz

Britneyz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Pathwaytoprogress.com

Does this seem like something worth buying at that price? A sort a follow-up program from your home?

Their site is well put together too looking at the media section, not those one-page things… Credentials seem good as well.

I’m an online business owner so should I make the investment, and more importantly did anyone try it out in the past?!? Any better or cheaper alternatives?

Thanks from a new member :)

2. Tohami

Tohami
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Haven't heard of it before. I think the offer is a bit generic like: "You will receive Skype one-on-one coaching sessions throughout the year, on a random basis" and "Throughout the year you will be invited to 7 Mastermind webinar sessions". Very strange that there is no specific time frame.

What are you looking for? What are your specific objectives? May be I can recommend something else.

3. td2011

td2011
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I personally wouldn't apply to this sort of thing on the internet, Tohami is right in saying it has a very generic look about it.

4. marykiser123

marykiser123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I haven't heard of this coaching program before, in fact this will be the first time. But our opinion about it is only as good as it can get, bcuz you will be the one to ultimately make that decision. What does your business need? Does it jive with the services promised by this program? How much is their rate? Can you afford them? These are questions that only you can get answers to.