Need Off-page Tips For Home Location Keyword ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by hamishcode, Jan 15, 2014.

1. hamishcode

hamishcode
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I had a Client From India And its My Big Client And i Don't Want to loose this Client at Any cost. Friends There Are 2 Keywords Which I Facing Problems To Bring That Up I had tried my Tricks But Keyword Position Fluctuate...I Don't Know What to Do For this I had got Deadline From Client. Kindly help Me out to raise the ranking For this Keywords Generating Wind Power I had Not much Time please Help Me.

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Before you start working on the Off-Page, You need to do a little work on the On-Page. It's not used anywhere inthe content of the page, it's not in your Title Tag or Description. You do however, have the phrase Generating Wind power in India" in your keywords, so you don't need to add "Generating Wind Power" by itself. I noticed you have the phrase as a link in your signature here in the forum. Take it out. It's a low quality link, and could be harming your client's rankings instead of helping.
    Speaking of links, any other source of high-quality links would be a source for links for your client as well. In addition to forum signatures (including your own), stay away from blog comments, directories, and any kind of link scheme designed to "trick" the search engines. Articles on networking sites, blog posts ( on popular, quality blogs), and participation in networking sites that would encourage interested site owners to visit the site and possibly link to it are all good sources.
    As far as you having "not much time", properly executed SEO cannot be rushed. If the client wants unreasonable results, losing them would be a good thing.

3. Chris_Tax

Chris_Tax
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Use a variety of words not just key words. Also, back link not just to the main website but taps on it too. SEO takes time

4. DAIqbal

DAIqbal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do you mean that the signature links from Business Advice Forum are low quality links? Do you think that the forum has lost its reputation by saying the above statement? Please comment on the questions i have asked. I and the other forum fellows are surprised to know that.

5. Halwits

Halwits
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do guest posting and article submission for your website. These two are helpful for building quality backlinks which can help in improving your website's ranking.

Use fresh and high quality content while doing this two techniques.

After the Google updates, I suggest you not to focus or optimize too much of your website;'s keywords. Gives more attention to your brand promotion not keywords. This will give good results for your website's keywords in search engine results.

6. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I apologize if my comment has offended anyone, but I was referring to forum signatures in general being low-quality links. Although it has nothing to do with the reputation of this particular site, BAF is a forum. Therefore, links in any member's signature on BAF would be considered low-quality links.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Chris_Tax

Chris_Tax
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Keep it simple. I focus on trying to leave links on do follow sites. They are hard enough to find Page rank is a factor