Need more traffic to my ratemusicart.blogspot.com

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by Halstonl, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Halstonl

Halstonl
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I need help generating thousands of views a day to my account can anyone help?

2. Shahrier

Shahrier
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good quality content, SEO, and advertising. It would be better if you got a proper blog, also.

3. DaveB

DaveB
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Halston,

It takes a lot of hard work, investment and dedication to start getting 1000's of views a day to a simple blog. To help you gain views I think you could:

-re-design the blog to have more content, be more appealing and have its own name / brand / .com /hosting etc.

-Come up with a tighter niche concept / topic and build off of that

-Create some top level content or offer some type of valuable service

-provide more ways to connect with the readers

What are doing to market it and attract visitors right now? What are your goals with the blog? How many visitors a day do you get now?

Keep us posted on the progress.

4. santexgroupseo

santexgroupseo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I also need more traffic to my website...and now we are doing seo for our website still keywords are not ranking well. please suggest me..

5. mikemunter

mikemunter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Lots and lots of backlinks from many different places!

6. Harshini

Harshini
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    I'm here to share my experience regarding Website Traffic. If you wanna get more views to your website means just follow the steps below.

* Update your website content frequently.

* Use original contents on your website.

* Add unique keywords to your website. This one is important think.

* Encourage people by giving the option "add this page to bookmark". So people can visit your site again.

* Submit your site in forums, Blogs and Social Networks. There will be a chance to get more traffic to your website.

Also get SEO(Search Engine Optimization) plan from any trusted service through online. So you can get more experience help from them. If you wanna get SEO plan through professional service means i would suggest you to get it through ********** at affordable price. In my experience they providing good service in SEO. You can get reliable SEO service here. They provides you three plans, from this you can choose which one you need. It includes 24/7 technical support, billing support and Email support system. And these plans offer you great page ranking in search engines. Through this you can get more visitors for your site. Hope it helps you. Check it out for further information.

7. girdharkumar

girdharkumar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you should try to create good backlinks for your blog it help for increase your blog rank you can create backlinks by directory submission.article submission. unique content ,social bookmarking and forum submission , and blog commenting etc.

8. LeifNsn

LeifNsn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Work on offpage optimization and social network sites. offpage optimization will help you in ranking on top positions for your targeted keywords and participating in social networking sites will help you in branding of your website.