Need Linux ssd vps for hosting phpBB forum

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Grestok, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Need to host a forum discussion board phpBB and need help to choose reliable Linux hosting.
    What your views on hostwinds.com and their linux ssd vps hosting deals? Do they offer discounts? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

2. kinza

kinza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A2hosting.com and hostingsource.com provide attractive and reliable SSD VPS deals on lovely conditions.
    Their servers are fully-redundant, scalable and flexible, control panel is usable and has web master-friendly interface and prices are not high.

3. Capaldi

Capaldi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'd like to say VPSGet would be nice option for VPS hosting. They have reasonable pricing, responsive tech support and quality hardware.

4. Kroh

Kroh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

VPS accounts from hostsailor.com can be helpful for your needs.
    Support is active any time oyu contact them.
    Prices are affordable and there is no downtime on their servers.

5. Leomaster

Leomaster
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How long have they been providing hosting services? Do they accept Bitcoin?

6. Taboo

Taboo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are looking at a tangible data center/ service model, where are your servers physically located? Are you given a choice in location?

7. Niksentok

Niksentok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

One time I couldn't get wordpress installed, I asked if it could be a server problem. They contacted me to look at it turned out I did something wrong in my config file. They fixed the entire thing no cost to me.

It's good cheap hosting. Give Hostwinds a try - your sites will be in good hands.

8. harrythomas

harrythomas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are certain factors which make a web host a reliable hosting provider such as quality hardware with 24/7 premium tech support and proactive monitoring with optimal uptime guaranty. If you have found a web host who provide this service, ask them for testimony and case studies of their previous client, which help you understand their products and services in a better way

9. Fredholm

Fredholm
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I suggest to rely on VPSGet, they have outstanding support staff. They are absolutely trustworthy, their services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

10. Ocido

Ocido
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am sure Hostwinds would meet your demands. They have trustworthy services and rock-solid servers. Pricing is reasonable.

11. kinza

kinza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Check out VPS deals from HostingSource.com and QHoster.com.
    Their support is very responsive and provides very good notices in advance of maintenance periods, etc..
    Servers are not overloaded and prices are low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans.

12. klaythomson

klaythomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have no idea about them. I am 100% sure that 4Goodhosting.com is the best host you can try. According to my long time experience, they have decent and reliable servers. My websites are so fast and very responsive than ever before. Pricing is extremely low. Support is available 24 hours and ready to assist without any hesitation. They respond fast often with full solution. Just try them!

13. nara

nara
    uix_expand uix_collapse

14. Pinko

Pinko
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A2hosting.com and hostafrica.co.za SSD VPS accounts are worth your attention because of their top-notch services.
    Prices are low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans.
    Support is online for 24 hours.