Need Ideas for the Slider

Discussion in 'Business Ideas' started by bleepingdesign, Aug 17, 2013.

1. bleepingdesign

bleepingdesign
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello BAF,

I tried to create 2-3 slider images of www.design.bleepingtech.com and I have thought to link to my portfolio, Pricing and Contact page from each of the slider image. So I need some ideas from all of you. What do you guys think should be displayed on the home page sliders?

What all information can be added in the sliders? Kindly take a look at the website to get a better idea and please suggest.

On the first slider we have added "We have been told we do work actually worth sharing" but that doesn't suit a logo designing site. So I'm looking for some wonderful lines as well.

Thanks for your effort.

2. bleepingdesign

bleepingdesign
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I just created a slider banner that I would like to use on the website. I need suggestions from all of you. What all can I include in the slider? (Please ignore the text in the laptop screen)

Kindly check my website before you suggest.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#2 bleepingdesign, Aug 18, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2013
  3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Sorry, I'm not sure that I understand exactly what you are asking in this thread?

When I visit a designer's website, the first and most important thing that I want to look at is their portfolio. Looking at work they have previously designed allows me to determine if I like the style and quality of their services.

I know that others feel differently, but personally I'm not a fan of slider images on websites. I find them a bit distracting and my personal preference is that the site be easily navigable, in such a way that I can quickly and easily see the site structure and find whatever it is I'm looking for.

4. bleepingdesign

bleepingdesign
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for your feedback and suggestion Fergal. What do you personally feel about Bleeping Design's Navigation ?