Need hosting for video sites

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by MacDID, Mar 31, 2016.

1. MacDID

MacDID
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I require your help to choose reliable web hosting provider for video sites.
    Think that 40 gbs of disk space would be good enough. I have found 2 web hosts:
    1) Stratus4.com
    2) Hosting-marketers.com
    Both look to be good for hosting video sites. But I know nothing about reliability.
    What host would you choose? Where can I read feedbacks or customer hosting reviews about the quality of hosting services they provide.

• Like Like x 1
  2. harrythomas

harrythomas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are looking for a web hosting solution for video site, then I would recommend you to go with cloud server hosting, as it comes a lot of benefits that will more beneficial for you.

3. Pinko

Pinko
    uix_expand uix_collapse

iFastNet.com and yougottohaveithosting.co.za services are full-featured and prices are competitive.
    They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.
    Their support is always ready to help.

4. Niksentok

Niksentok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I can say that Stratus4.com is professional web host that can be good for getting shared, VPS and managed cloud hosting deals.
    You will get:
    - 99.9% network and server uptime,
    - 24/7 customer support help,
    - free bonuses and great features.
    - discount: 15% OFF CODE: S415OFF

• Like Like x 2
  5. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Stratus4.com is the best solution for those who need professional and stable hosting service.
    I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.

I'm also happy with the performance and reliability of the service.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Hostingsource

Hostingsource
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Make sure you'll have something like personal representative or sales representative in the hosting company so you can easy deal with various issues related to service usage.

• Like Like x 2
  7. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

8. IOLES

IOLES
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What I want to say is that when I contacted Stratus4.com support to get all the things cleared, they answered very fast in professional manner explaining me everything I needed to know in details. My sites have good uptime and speed upload and download of pages is perfect.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Taboo

Taboo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In order to compete in the market, most web hosting companies are already offering affordable web site hosting plan. As a matter of fact, one can right away find quality affordable web site hosting plan or packages in the internet in just a matter of few minutes.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Lockisk

Lockisk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Stratus4.com also sent me one package to view to see what they can offer with WEB pages and shops. I was impressed and will definitely use this company if they are competitive on price.

Signing up was easy. So far so good. Easy set-up in control panel as well, and an excellent price.