need help..

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by katty, Dec 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. katty

katty
    uix_expand uix_collapse

m new here..

How we can make our buisness successful...give some tips

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi Katty, we'd be delighted to help you. What do you need help with? If you can please tell us a little more about your business model and what you would like to achieve, we will help you and do our best to point you in the right direction.

Do you have any specific questions?

3. zaffar

zaffar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hi katty,
    what kind of business you in?

4. alirex

alirex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Online Business platform or Real Market Platform ?

5. Genechr

Genechr
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are several ways to promote your business. Do you have a web page, email address, etc? We need to know what type of business you're in so we can tell you what might help.

6. DEADMAN

DEADMAN
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome katty to BusinessAdviceForum.

Do you own any business? You may brief about any business plan that you've and we will try our best to help you get success.

7. Ecogadgets

Ecogadgets
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Everything depends on your marketing skill and the quality of your product or your service.

8. Business Forms

Business Forms
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hello as per question you ask... we cant get... are you new in market... or you have own business ?
    i take in my mind.. you are new in business and want to success in the market..so i give some info. for that...1st you must decide what type of business entity you are going to establish....
    the type of business you operate determines what taxes you must pay and how you pay them…
    … take a piece of paper and write down a short plan of your future enterprise.... never let yourself start something new without having a clear plan in your mind.. .find out what type of funding you will be able to provide and for this reason locate financial sources for your enterprise and make sure everything is organized in the proper way....if above things are clear then you will be success in you Biz...

9. JanetChua

JanetChua
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Katty. Whatever business you are in, there are so many ways on promoting your business like Genechr had said.You can promote your business through online ads, blog, or outdoor media

10. Genechr

Genechr
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Katty,
    Is there a particular business you're interested in? Most companies have their business online. Your really need to do some more research before you get involved. Be careful when dealing with those that tell you, you can make thousands a month by using their system. It's really not a system you should be looking for but the honest knowledge it takes to actually run a successful online business. There are many out there trying to get their business off the ground (me included). I have tried to find those interested in helping me instead of helping themselves. Believe me, they're out there, you just have to find them.

11. EvanP

EvanP
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

Hi Katty

Welcome to BAF.

In order to help you achieve your goals and for us to be able to help you with your business, we need to know more about it and more about what you do.

Once you've provided us with this information, we'll be more than happy to give our advice as to what you should do. :)

Thanks,

Evan

12. Rogbog

Rogbog
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Unfortunately that's the good and the bad with online marketing it comes with a price. In addition, you really don't get a genuine chance "learning" with paying this price.
    Many companies out there are all too eager to take advantage of unsuspecting newbies. You really are better off starting with someone you trust and allowing them to guide you through the maze.

13. sirajrasul

sirajrasul
    uix_expand uix_collapse

what is your business? online or

14. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Closing old thread. katty, please send me a PM if you would like this thread re-opened.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.