Need help With Guest Blogging

Discussion in 'Content Marketing' started by James12smith, Nov 13, 2013.

1. James12smith

James12smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Friends,

I hope this doesn't sound like a dumb question, but i need clarification.

I want to start guest blogging because i have great content to contribute and i would also like the seo benefit for my site. My question is when i create a post to contribute to another site do i first let that post index on my site first like i would do if i was submitting it to an article directory or would i just put that post on the guest blog and not at all on mine??

Thanks

james

2. marrick

marrick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You need to post that content all in your target blog. First of all, blog owners don't want guest bloggers to post the article that has been posted to their blogs or else they will remove the approved posts.

You don't need your content to get indexed first or it is not advisable to post your article first in your own site before asking other blog owners to post that content to their blog because I am 100% sure that your content will be discarded.

For the benefits, you can write a good content and find a good, relevant resource blog then send an email to the owner. If you are able to find a good blog with lots of readers, then you will surely have the benefits of good quality links and traffic.