need help with business plan

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by supremeone77, May 4, 2010.

1. supremeone77

supremeone77
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i'm doing a project on this for school, and my business idea is a daycare center. The main thing I need help with is the market research, like finding out the industry growth and trends and current demand. Any ideas? Not sure if I only national level information is available for that or you can find it out by state or city too. Thanks

2. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can include the "History of the place and the Location of the place" in your business plan. Nowadays business trend setters also checking all the attribute for business idea. One of those are the history of the place and location as well. For the "history" you need to check the background of the previous owner of the place where you will rise the Daycare Center. Because some of the seller sold their property for some reason. I have a friend who bough a a lot for his restaurant then after few months my friend found out the the place was a crime scene before. Of course business man doesn't like that, as much as possible they want the safe and good history background of a place. Another one is the "location". You need to check the accessibility for transportation, electricity and if its low or flooded area. You can add these 2 factors that need to consider in making a business plan. Good luck.