Need help to start my own business

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by lee73217, Mar 19, 2011.

1. lee73217

lee73217
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi there

Thanks for check this out at first, hope this information would be useful for you someday in the future.

I am Lee, I am from China, live and work in Guangzhou now. People called me Mr. Lee when they write back to my first email. But I always tell them that, this is a 25 years old lady I would like you to call me Lee or Miss Lee. LOL.

Like my name, I am a confident, independent and ambitious person. I have always dreamed to have my own successful business in the future. But the truth is, I am too young and I am too poor. I am young and just worked for 3 years, and I am from the countryside of Hunan province, I take money too support my parents too. So I don’t have enough my money to do the advertisement and show my proposal or business everywhere, and get my customer easily. That’s why I am here try to get attention from you all, because the first step I need to take is ask for help from others who wants to give out. And Hope this would be the first step for me to start my own business.

Hope you can tell your friends who want to set up business in Guangzhou about me. Because I am specialized in company registration in Guangzhou . I can offer free consultant about set up business here, and can offer service to do the register process too. As for now, I do it as individual person, I can offer really professional service. And unlike the other company, I am not just give you best price to do that, but at the same time, I can offer babysitter assistant for you all the time during the registration process. Hire me to do the company registration is not just hire someone to register the company for you, but you also hired an assistant to help you with other things when you need.

Doesn’t sound great? So, please recommend me to the one who may need my help. And I would appreciate if you can give me any advice about all of what I said and what I am going to do, thanks!

So, if you or someone around you are in need of this, please let me know, I would like to talk about the details and send my proposal out.
    Thanks for your time again, hope it is worthy. 

Have a nice day!
    Best regards
    Lee

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to our Business Forum Lee and good luck with your business. How do you plan on promoting your services to businesses based in the West?