Need Help to choose dedicated server

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Lockisk, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Lockisk

Lockisk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have seen some good points on glowhost.com shared hosting services - they never sell overshared network... it looks to be a good thing.
    I have check some of their dedicated servers and one of them met my needs.

How is their management?
    Where can I find reviews about them?

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I Googled "glowhost reviews"(you can do the same if you wish), and went to a few of the websites listed. I found very few bad reviews, and only one was an overall bad review. The others were due to specific issues. Overall, most reviews were 5 stars, with none below 4 stars.

3. Euservr

Euservr
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What configuration server you need?

4. zeropid

zeropid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I believe you should define with your specs demands or at least available budget

5. waspSta

waspSta
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

6. BODHost

BODHost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Seems like they have mixed kind of reviews like any other hosting company so to determine the quality of service they offer is to sign up with them on monthly billing cycle. Also, don’t forget to maintain your own backups at off-site location.

7. AJKpeter

AJKpeter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello, what is your preferable location?

8. MacDID

MacDID
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As I know, glowhost.com is US based web host that has been providing hosting services since 2002.
    Find out what is reasonable for your needs and pick something that will support your site on into the future.

You can contact their support (sales rep) and tell your requirements, then see how professional they are and what they will offer to you.

9. Jumpline

Jumpline
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For different package is different, according to what kind of website you want to build, the higher price is not always better, suitable is best.

10. Crook-sam

Crook-sam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best place to search for affordable web site hosting plans is the internet itself.
    In this kind of tight spot, it is good to evaluate well the web hosting providers.

11. Rumsfo

Rumsfo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try to search for other cheap web hosting packages that offer the applications needed for the web site.

12. Molen

Molen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, after google search on them I've found some customer reviews on them, so you should give them a try, to my mind

13. kinza

kinza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I want to say that quality servers are available a2hosting.com and ewallhost.com.
    Servers are well-balanced and support is second to none.
    Plans are full of useful resources.

14. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No doubt, glowhost.com is great host, nothing but helpful. Pricing is reasonable. Servers are fast..
    Their customer service is great as well. Anytime I needed a question answered they provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help.

15. IOLES

IOLES
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would recommend digitalserver.com.mx to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.
    Definitely some of the best Customer Support available. Support can be reached through MSN for immediate assistance, and through tickets/email which they respond to in a matter of minutes.

16. Ward Weaver

Ward Weaver
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Never tried their service, but I can help you with choosing dedicated server with Serveria, it’s very popular company with founded in 2009, it’s a sort of company that one can completely rely and trust upon and more importantly you will get dedicated servers with 14 days money back guarantee and due to their 99.99% Uptime, 32 GB and up to 10 Clean IPs, it’s never really needed to ask for refund!

17. Niksentok

Niksentok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are truly no words what Hostsailor.com support team have done and meant to my business and my passion and dedication to my company. I had a couple of questions during the initial setup, I received very quick and informative responses from the staff.
    They are good for ordering dedicated servers.

18. writehow

writehow
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Please.. stay away from "cheap low cost providers" I did this mistake before and I have still issues because of that choice.. If you need stable, secure and fast ssd vps provider i strongly suggest you to go with www.webuzo.net they are offshore vps hosting provider in europe with 100Mbps speed worldwide.

19. MacDID

MacDID
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have many web sites hosted at several companies glowhost.com is one of the best.
    They answer all my questions very quickly and are patient with me. I can’t say enough good things about them and their service!

Well done guys!

20. Pinko

Pinko
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Servers from hostsailor.com are worth trying.
    The combination of low prices, resourceful plans and high uptime makes them attractive for many webmasters.
    Support is second to none.