Need help, Starting new business, Need legal and other advice

Discussion in 'Legal and HR' started by igralton, Jan 4, 2012.

1. igralton

igralton
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My name is Ian Gralton, I am 20 years old and I am planning to start a Tobacco outlet. I need to know exactly what kind of business license i need and what kind (if any) of permits needed. I need to know the best way to go about getting business loans. I would also appreciate any tips anyone has to offer for starting small business owners. Thank you!

Need responses asap

2. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

different country have different policy especially on tobacco product. You gotta go to the business lessen application department to ask for the details. For the business loan, you need to check out with bank

3. ShyEntrepreneur

ShyEntrepreneur
    uix_expand uix_collapse

check with your local authorities for your answer.

4. Gary Barzel

Gary Barzel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Before you start to apply for a loan, you need to have a real grasp of your potential business opportunity. You can formulate a simple financial business plan that includes initial upfront expenditure, expected revenue, marketing costs, plus a timeline for the coming year or so. With this information, you'll be more likely to succeed in your application.

5. parkersharon32

parkersharon32
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Before you do anything you should get yourself a good business attorney. The licenses you need will vary by state, an attorney can make sure your business is completely legal and help you learn how to protect yourself and your business.

6. AshleyWhiteBusin

AshleyWhiteBusin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Rules varies on each state that is why it is much better to check with your local government office. Also, do not forget to register your business name after you have picked the name for your business.