Need help on how to set up a paid membership access website.

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by bearss, Sep 6, 2013.

1. bearss

bearss
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

I need help on how to set up a paid membership access website.

I don't know any programming languages, but I know I can use different kinds of software

(Content management system?) to do the job.

I have also talked to CCBill, but I am not sure how it integrates with a website.

Does anyone have any experience with CCBill?

What kind of software's are recommended for building a paid membership access website?

I hope you can give me some help.

From

Bjørn

2. virt_train

virt_train
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Bjorn,

Wordpress + S2 Membership plugin works. S2 membership supports payment gateways like PayPal®, PayPal® Pro, Authorize.Net®, Google® Checkout, ClickBank®.

• Like Like x 1
  3. AmbitiousStudent

AmbitiousStudent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Paypal's an easy choice seeing as though it's such a simple checkout proccess (less headaches and reading for your customers). A lot of gateways are a bit dodgy so I'd recommend you go on a review and comparison site like this one http://payment-gateway-services-review.toptenreviews.com/ to help find what you are looking for. It is important that you don;t handle the credit card information yourself on your website because if you get hacked or something leaks you could get sued so bad it will destroy you.

Always ensure a 3rd party payment gateway handles the scary side of it that way you are safe from harm.