Need help. I want to transfer to e-commerce site

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Grestok, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have a web site that has really huge traffic every day, but my current host started to get on my nerves because of the outages.
    One of my friends told me that dailyrazor.com was quite good.
    What can you say about them? How is their customer support? What do you think about their pricing?

2. klaythomson

klaythomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can try 4Goodhosting. Their pricing is competitive. I have been with them for 8 months now and so far I am very happy and satisfied with the service. The servers are decent and runs 100%! Features are very rich compare to my previous hosts. They provide 24 quick hours support and the agents are professional. I have recommended them to my friends and they are very satisfied as well. Just give them a try!

3. Fredholm

Fredholm
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Take a look at ViUX hosting. Their cloud-based services are perfectly optimized for best uptime and any script compatibility. Support is skilled.

4. Pinko

Pinko
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A2hosting.com and hostingsource.com are worth trying.
    Their deals are full of useful resources and uptime is high and network is fully-redundant.
    SSD technology makes load speed fast and prices are affordable.

5. abhikmehra

abhikmehra
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If your website is getting huge traffic everyday, then I'll suggest you to go with cloud server, because it will auto scale the resources in real time and give a proper output as a website need to have to work normal.

6. Kroh

Kroh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs. Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed.

7. Quers

Quers
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have never heard of that company before.