Need help for SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by dorothy135, Jan 31, 2012.

1. dorothy135

dorothy135
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Now I am doing search engine optimization for dispersers, such as sower3.com and dual shaft disperser. Besides posting in forums and B2B websites, what should I do?

2. Mark.Sanchez

Mark.Sanchez
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Blog commenting, social bookmarking, directory submission, article submission, web 2.0 submission etc, etc............

3. jakson0100

jakson0100
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You need to contact any seo company i know one is working for our hosting site our site now got PR 3 seo company is seochum.com

4. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Optimize first you page and make it user-friendly. Provide users a great navigation to all your products. Make a good presentation of your product. I've made a really quick example of what I'm saying (sorry for the simplicity of the work :] )

View attachment 1149

Make sure that the cart system is ok and no errors is popping up. Then make sure that you optimize that product page with Mark's suggestion :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. gmichel

gmichel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,

Have you done your on-site SEO?
    You first need to have your Title, Description and Keyword tags done with your main keyword.
    You need a Sitemap, so search engine robots can find your pages and index them.

After this you can use bookmarking, article marketing, Web 2.0 pointer pages, Link wheels to build backlinks.

Michel

6. ThirdSEO

ThirdSEO
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Post comments with a link back to your website on relevant blogs, submit articles to article directories with a link back to your site, create a niche blog and post product reviews, optimize your site for search engines and create original, high quality content. With the new Panda update effective link building has become slightly harder than it used to be.