Need help for my blogs

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Avni Shergill, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Avni Shergill

Avni Shergill
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have a blog with 4 posts in it, all were cached before I changed some content and design of my Blog. The day I changed the design, my posts are not getting re-cached again. Do my post will get re-cached or Google bots will not come again as I changed the design and some content? Please share your opinion.

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Think of your blog as a white house. People who come to your house are looking for a white house, so if you paint it blue, they can't find it. This is a bit of over-simplification, but the idea is when you changed your design, Google came looking for the old design, and it wasn't there anymore. They will probably be re-cached when Google finds them with the new design.

3. Michael Leng

Michael Leng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Think Google bots will grasp the update one instead once it crawls to yours and find nothing the old design but the new contents instead...

4. Avni Shergill

Avni Shergill
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How much time Google will take to re-cache my content. As it's almost 10-15 days my posts are yet not cached. Do I need to delete and resubmit the content.

5. ellisthomas86

ellisthomas86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google today works as per the human perspective. The more user friendly one website is the more chance it would get to be crawled, indexed or cached. Update some more fresh content and you will get the cached version of the pages you are looking for.

6. alexfernandes

alexfernandes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google bot caches fresh content quickly but when you edit the same content then it is rarely cached. I would recommend you to submit your 4 posts to social bookmarking sites which gets cached frequently or you can use googleping.com

7. samuel0785

samuel0785
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I suggest you to add more blog post or fresh content on your blog because Google's crawler likes fresh content, and it will surely crawl your blog.

8. Johndrew

Johndrew
    uix_expand uix_collapse

blog post fresh content regularly and ping the post link and it will surely crawl your posts....

9. ketusoftware

ketusoftware
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I suggest you submit the xml sitemap in webmasters tool and then check if your urls of the new designs indexed or no for eg you can check it by site:example.com in google search.

10. CoolHandCol

CoolHandCol
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Use the "fetch as Google" in the crawl section of Webmaster tools. It won't be crawled immediately but it will get crawled a bit quicker if you use this

11. TheGrandAdmiral

TheGrandAdmiral
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Don't forget to ping your blog. Pinging your blog will help it to become more visible to search engines.

12. nadablue

nadablue
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Caching of website content by Google takes time. This depends on when Google decides to cache the web pages. So, you need to wait for this. Otherwise, you can do this manually by submitting the xml sitemap to the Google.

#12 nadablue, Sep 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2014
  13. ActionEstore

ActionEstore
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just do bookmarking .. Google bot will re-cached it. But it will take 10 days or more to reflect or get indexed..

14. carldweb

carldweb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To re cache your blog by Google you need to promote your blog on those networks where Google crawling every page of that site.
    Search High PR forums & Social bookmarking sites which get crawled regularly. Also do fetch your blog in webmaster tool.
    I think this would help you out.

15. Jacksonabraham

Jacksonabraham
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Even I have the same problem. The blog was cached for the first time but later it was de-indexed. Even if I do social bookmarking or fetch as google it gets cached but after some days it gets de-index again.

16. Hirenpatel

Hirenpatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you have redesigned the website, then I suggest you to add some fresh content or blog post to your blog. Google will crawl your website and the old four blog post also.

17. Bwendo

Bwendo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Submit your inner pages to bookmarking sites like tumblr, stumbleupon, friendfeed, plurk, evernote, diigo etc - it works for me to keep new content pinged and exposed as soon as it is written.

18. Rumsfo

Rumsfo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you don’t have a Google account, get one, it's free. Yes, you’ll have to get a Google email address, but you don’t have to use it, except as your login name to get the other free Google goodies. Once you have a Google account, you can access some super important free tools that will help increase your website traffic. My faves include Google Places, Google Analytics, and Google Webmaster Tools. Even if you don’t know how to use these tools yet, go get your free Google account now, so you’ll be able to incorporate them soon.