Need help for Google ad sense

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by financepitch, Aug 13, 2013.

1. financepitch

financepitch
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, I am trying to get the Google Ad sense approval several time but unfortunately I didn't get that. But at the same time I am fail to find out the reason.

Do here anyone who may help me to find out the reason or how I can find it easily.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Were you trying to get the approval for the site in your signature?

Have a look through the Adsense Program Policies here on Google and see if you can find anything, that might be causing a problem on your site.

3. financepitch

financepitch
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Fergel, Thanks and I am very new in this field and several time I tried to understand the terms but I didn't solve myself. So I think, may be I will have some help from the experienced guy who may solve this problem previously.

Anyway, I already removed my signature because what I am getting from here that is much important for me.

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

financepitch would you mind letting us know the site in question? That way, we will be better able to find something on it that may be stopping Google Adsense from approving it.

5. financepitch

financepitch
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks Fergal, I am just trying to understand the terms and start reviewing the site again to find out the problem. At the same time, I am applying to other monetizing sources that you advice me at my previous thread.

• Like Like x 1