Need help finding a good SEO company!!!

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by pyramidjames, Dec 5, 2013.

1. pyramidjames

pyramidjames
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have a website pyramid.com, over the last 8 years I’ve used 5 different internet marketing companies for SEO & PPC, every time I’ve been promised results and wasted my money.
    Could anybody recommend a company who bring results?? I appreciate SEO takes time and am willing to be patient but I can’t keep throwing good money after bad.

Regards

James

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

James:
    can still bring you buyers
    I took a look at your website, and you are in a very competitive industry. You could be competing with nationally known companies like Dell and Best Buy. Are you prepared to do what you need to to get ranked for very competitive phrases? Or would you be satisfied getting ranked for less competitive phrases that can still bring you buying customers? As you have already experienced, there are plenty of companies out there that will tell you what you want to hear so they can take your money. You don't need that, but are you prepared to hear things you may not want to hear, but need to? You need someone who is going to be upfront with you about what can, and cannot, be done. If you have unrealisitic expectations, the company you hire must be willing to bring you down to earth, even if it means not getting your business. You, and the company you hire, must be partners, with the same goal in mind.
    Since I am a sales rep for a website marketing company, I have chosen to respond via PM, rather than promote myself here in the forum. My contact information is included in the PM.