Need help can someone figure a good question on online business

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by alaidarous, Nov 23, 2010.

1. alaidarous

alaidarous
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good morning everybody

I got an extended essay to do it's for the International Bacaloria (IB), and I need to choose a specific question on online business and also I need to write 4000 words

So who can help me only just give me a good questions

I want a question that I can write 4000 words on it

I am waiting for the questions :) thank you

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

3. debwier

debwier
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Alaidarous!

It appears that you are new to this forum and that this is your first post. I just joined today and this will also be my first post.

Anyway, as for a good business question, why don't you answer this? "How can social media help small business owners attract more customers?" Social media is a very hot topic and you can probably easily write 4000 words about how business owners can use sites like Facebook, Twitter, etc. to get more business.

Hope this helped.

4. davidchatman

davidchatman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Essays are always a tedious task for me. I really appreciate you to make a step towards writing the essay, I never done an essay for academic courses. I was so poor in writing and I use some best essay writing companies to complete my essay tasks. They done good to me. I really thank them.