Need Expertise advise

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by amit3396, Nov 4, 2015.

1. amit3396

amit3396
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hii,
    i wish to promote my website but unable to understand what to do at initial level. can anybody guide me

thanks
    amit

#1 amit3396, Nov 4, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
  2. BODHost

BODHost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Are you looking to do SEO for your site?

If so then Google has a starters guide on SEO which I highly recommend you go through. It will talk a lot of patience as your site is related to real estate and there seem to be a lot of competitors in this niche.

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

BODHost has given you a really good place to start, but keep in mind that the majority of the information is for the actual optimization of your website. SEO is now understood by most marketers to include the entire marketing process, including keyword research, to make sure you are pursuing the phrases your prospects actually search, and the marketing of your website once it has been optimized. Many of the old linking techniques are no longer considered viable. You can find a link to the latest version Of the Google SEO Starter Guide here (make sure you click on the link to the new version, not the first SEO Starter Guide).

4. John Reese

John Reese
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Two things - social media & backlinks. You can start by creating social media profiles of your business (Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, Google +...). While developing your profiles, make an effort to find industry pages ( in your case some realtors or landlords associations FB pages). The next thing you should do is create a valuable back link portfolio. Achieving such a portfolio is quite hard, so you should constantly be reading SEO news websites and blogs. Good luck, fella :)

#4 John Reese, Nov 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2015