need banner ideas !!

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by george11, Sep 3, 2016.

1. george11

george11
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey all,

I'm starting a new business in Toronto next month. As its my first experience in the business field I’m bit nervous how the things are gonna be. Earlier I worked in a MNCs company for over 10 years. I was always thinking to start a coffee shop. And finally I'm going to start. Almost all the setting where done and the final work was designing a banner. As it was very tough time for me I didn't get any idea about it. I asked my friends and they suggested me to read the blog from Club ink so that I get an idea how it should look like. This blog had all the relevant information how the banner should be. But still I'm not confident enough. Need suggestions on how I can make the banner more interesting. Can anyone assist me with some ideas? Please advise.

#1 george11, Sep 3, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2016
  2. Rockpapercopy

Rockpapercopy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do you need a banner for your shop? Make sure it's bold, eye catching, reflects your branding, inspires people to come in and order a cup of coffee, have a font big enough to read it from across the street, keep it simple and bold. Research how other brands do it, how competitors do it etc.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ourbusinessladder

Ourbusinessladder
    uix_expand uix_collapse

get ready with your logo before staring your banner work. Make the banner that would be very attractive and it should reveal the information very clearly. choose the high definition images relevant to your niche. concentrate on the font and colour selection for your banner.

4. John Blake

John Blake
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do your research on how your competition's banners look, so you would make something unique and outstanding. Also, don't put too many information on it, because it can confuse your clients. It should be eye catching and grab client's attention right away.

5. Brad Young

Brad Young
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Would definitely advise having a logo designed before you make your banner. I'd also recommend looking at the other, neighbouring shops like John Blake mentioned. You want to stand out, maybe there's an opportunity for a particular colour or design that will really catch the eyes of pedestrians. Might be a chance to incorporate the Toronto skyline in there too, but I'm sure that's probably been done a hundred times before. Good luck!