Need At Home Business Help

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by DaWoof, Mar 12, 2015.

1. DaWoof

DaWoof
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,
    I would like to run my own business from home, however I am very new at this and would very much appreciate some help with making my dream a reality. I require assistance with learning about: Business Licensing and Permits, Acquiring Stock and general advertising.
    If anyone out there has had experience in running this type of at home business I would very much appreciate your guidance. I am happy to discuss these matters both online and in person.(If you live in my local area of course!) I am a very friendly, and open minded person who works well with others.

Thanks so much for reading!
    :)

2. atlantisrocks

atlantisrocks
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You do not describe your intended business. The type of business you intend to run from your home has a large impact on all the factors your describe.

Some people (at least in the US) run a dental office in their home. Some run a hypnotherapy clinic in their home.

If you run a business in your home that requires clients to visit your home there will probably be local licenses you must acquire. It would be best to consult with a local attorney to make sure you comply with all applicable laws.

If you run a business that puts you and your home at legal risk for injury or accidents or other legal actions, you will need additional insurance and may want to incorporate to create a legal entity shifts some liability from you to the entity. Again, an attorney can advise you.

But, for most people who run a simple Internet business as an affiliate marketer, there is little need for licensing, permits, or incorporation.

All businesses require advertising. From creating a website and promoting it to various types of print advertising, you will need to get your business before the eyes of the public.

• Like Like x 1
  3. FaaastCash

FaaastCash
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well keeping a name to your business & registering it, is a mandatory step towards foundation of a business. Also if any financial help is required, then many financial assisting companies are operating to make your dream come true. But do read the terms & conditions thoroughly before before signing any loan contract.

4. piapetersson

piapetersson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you must first decide in which field you want to start a business and then checkout the scope of that. If you want to run a home business, then decide about the working capital to start it, also if you are running at home make sure to promote in well so that right audience gets attracted towards your services.

5. Ethan2

Ethan2
    uix_expand uix_collapse

do you have a document about your business? I can't imagine your business without any information like this

6. AK Sharma

AK Sharma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are looking to run your business from home, then running travel business would be the best option.As you know travel industry is booming and creating business opportunities for those who want to earn online.All you have to do is set up your own travel website with high paying affiliates and earn in the form of commission.
    Travelerrr brings business opportunity for online earners to make good deal of income at every month. Other benefit Travelerrr include low investment, guaranteed income and no risk.

7. david14beck

david14beck
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Before starting a new business, you should work for a while in the same field which you are going to start a new business. if you work for someone,then you can easily understand how they manage.what they manage,how much they pay,how much they earn.after starting a business, i think there are two main point where you should concentrate. Marketing and Insurance, marketing is a important thing to run a business and the Insurance is other important thing, it Protect your profits and cash flow and you can easily think about to grow your business. :D :D

8. abm5272

abm5272
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First of all you decide which field you want to start a business. And research every plus and minus points. If you want to run a home business, then work for referral program is a good plan for extra income.