Need another fund manager...some help

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by jerry, Jun 5, 2010.

1. jerry

jerry
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I’m looking for another place to manage my funds. I already know of ameritrade and I already have an account with liquiditygiants but I need someone else based in the states so I can increase diversification.
    Wanted to rebuild on my trading back ground a little so I joined up with babypips but I realized that after their schooling it really doesn't hold your hand during the first stages of training which is a problem if you want to not lose all your earnings all at once. I agree that its sometimes safer to just stay with a bank and just forget about the whole idea of trade or investment any at all but in times like these there must be a way to swim against the tide and that is exactly what I would love to do. I know ameritrade offers something like 4.9% while liquiditygiants offers 4.7%, a little less, but if I can find somewhere else that’s pretty concrete then please just reply to this post or hit me up via pm. thanks a million.

2. maxwell

maxwell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

just wondering how much did you actually join liquidity giants?

3. jerry

jerry
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i joined it by just signing up. To find out more about liquidity giants you can ask other people as well as myself

4. maxwell

maxwell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

well jerry i was wondering what exactly do you start getting returns from your investments?