Need an eco-friendly plastic injection molder

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by jenniferjohn, Apr 15, 2015.

1. jenniferjohn

jenniferjohn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello everyone!

I have a toy company, which was established in 2002. In view of the growing importance of green movement, I decided to make changes and choices that support the environment. Now, my toy company is an environmentally responsible business, which means it believes in Green Manufacturing. Previously, my company was purchasing plastic parts from a plastic injection molding company in the U.S. But, the company was not sustainable. It did not have a focus on green manufacturing. So, now I am planning to switch my plastic injection molder.

As a business owner, it’s my job to make sure that the plastic injection molder I work with should be sustainable. My business partner asked me to visit the website baytechplastics.com. Though its services are good and it follows environment-friendly molding processes, but I don’t want to jump into any solution too early. So, please help me and suggest any other reliable eco-friendly plastic injection molding company that employs state-of-the-art machinery to minimize waste, transportation and packaging.

Thanks for your feedback!