Need Advise!

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Cashcow, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Cashcow

Cashcow
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am looking for a after hours answering service. Does anyone know of a reliable answering service with English
    speaking operators. I am desperate!

2. PS9

PS9
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'd search Google for a virtual assistant, there's tons of people working from home that can answer your phones after hours.

If you're worried about only having one person doing this job then hire a virtual assistant firm. Those are ones with multiple employees that can do what you want and there are quite a few in the United States that speak great English. You will however pay a good premium over outsourcing to say, for example, India.

You can also just post an ad on Craigslist or something similar for a college student. You get a guy from MIT or basically, for lack of a better term, any geek school and he's not going to party at night but he's going to be awake. If you're getting say 1-2 calls an hour that guy likely won't charge you much.

• Like Like x 2
  3. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Contact any BPO operator company...they might offer your right service mix...just you have to take care of time difference in your country and hours in which you want to be operated...choose country of BPO service accordingly...

4. Bharat Book

Bharat Book
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google virtual assistant would be good, i never had experienced about there services i would like to get information on this topic.