Need Advice?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by a4creations, Nov 30, 2012.

1. a4creations

a4creations
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We are a garment manufacturing organization which manufactures T-shirts for boys, kids, always prefers quality over quantity.
    I want to get help from you guys to become more successful in this field.
    Please provide some tips?

a4creations.in

2. micheal.burns1

micheal.burns1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Use some innovative marketing strategies like giving some discounted coupons or offer to attract audience and get well establish in market.

3. mogamb123

mogamb123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To become more successful in garment manufacturing you need to knowledge about clothing brand, you should need to understand people requirement and fashion designing. Buy simple cloth design it own mind (printing,color, stitching). Reading fashion magazines and trade publications is another great way to keep up with the latest trends

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum a4creations, I've liked your FaceBook page.

That's a very general question. Are there any particular areas of your business that you are looking for help with?

5. 2misi.com

2misi.com
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can develop your business through improving your promotional programs. Try to bring your business toward online marketing and selling, it really cut back the distance and add more coverage area.

6. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hell a4creations.
    I checked you site. It's really nice. I see the clothes you have used there to display is really qualitative. I believe the clothes you have are of quality and attractive. I also saw the staff workers photo there. It shows a kind of dedication to me ; how dedicated you and your people are to the work you have been doing.

All I can suggest is you need proper advertisement for your garment business. For any business Advertisement is a most. So, spread the word of your business. Tell people about your work and quality you give. A special discount offer can be held for a month or season to increase buyers.

7. kenzo

kenzo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Maybe consider expanding your offer (some kind of merchandise?), provide a T-shirt set with your logo for some local sport team to promote yourself?

8. williamjames732

williamjames732
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think Garments business is very good business. Give customers better services , interact with them time to time , give them online support . Make a website where customers directly buy clothes.

9. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

visit www.sartek.in ..you are certainly to get the help regarding quality of your garments..these guys have done some very good and innovative work in the field of textiles especially knitting, both flat and circular....Many innovative technologies under one roof...