Need Advice

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by chicky, Aug 27, 2010.

1. chicky

chicky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Dear Webmasters
    It is to inform you taht i have 40 domains and i need diffrent ip for my evry website.

Is it possible for me to buy one hosting and get different ip or i have to buy different hosting for all websites.

Need your advice on the cheapest way to achieve different ip for all my websites And i need german, french, italian, spanish, Canada and U.k country server.

with Regards

Chicky

2. mv5869

mv5869
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The product you need is called SEO Hosting. See here for more http://www.linkbuildingtools.co.uk/get-started-with-a-new-website/

SEO Hosting will give you a separate C class domain for each site, yet still allows you to manage the sites from a single control panel if you wish.

Don't try cross-linking your sites unless you have separate C class IP addresses.

3. chicky

chicky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

thanks for help

this was really helpful and i also want to know that for diffrent c class ip for every domain will charge me upto how much.

like i have 40 doamisn hosted on on shared hosting and i have to ask the support team to provide me separet c class ip for every domain and they will give me the full detail.

that is how should proceed or there are seprate host server which provide c class ip.

now i am hosted at us server on bluehost.com

do reply, i shall be thankful.

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

chicky sorry if I'm misunderstanding something, but if you want to know how much BlueHost charge for a specific service, you should probably ask them directly to ensure you get accurate information.

5. PaulPinnacle

PaulPinnacle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I assume the question was more 'do they provide it' than 'how much do they charge'.

There's no mention of them providing it via their website, however that doesn't necessarily mean that they don't.

The issue here is that there are very few 'legitimate' reasons to use it. It is, in the vast majority of cases, a black hat SEO method (to allow interlinking of sister sites without punishment). The (good) hosts that do provide it go to pains to explain the issues around it and that other steps need to be taken to avoid punishment by the SE's (e.g. hiding the relevant whois data for a domain).

I personally don't believe that the effort and cost required to do it are worth it. If the same money and time was put into simply developing legitimate backlinks, it would provide similar results and without any of the risks.

While having a country specific IP can help in terms of localisation of search results, if you're already using a ccTLD, the additional benefits available from having a local IP for that region aren't significant enough to justify the cost/work required. There are far easier ways to achieve the same results.

Personally, I'd strongly suggest avoiding going down the black hat route. If you're putting enough work into the sites to justify the cost associated with this method then the risk is just too great. (Note: I work with clients where the techniques must be whiter than white. I'll never agree with black hat or even grey hat techniques, so ignore the comments if you wish)

6. MichaelSullivan

MichaelSullivan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great answer, PaulPinnacle. I think chicky has to check on everything first before doing a move. It's best to take things on little steps at first. No to blackhat, definitely.

7. customdb

customdb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Perfect. Another thing I was looking for. Thank you.

8. rajni

rajni
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Wow, a really great tips. I really appreciate this. Keep it up!

9. cary123

cary123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

All servers have their IP addresses and search engine know this and can spot when the sites cross link to each other from the same site and can ban to your site.So that SEO Hosting are provided to hosts a websites by assigning each account it's own Class C IP addresses.