Need advice

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by tomjunction, May 21, 2010.

1. tomjunction

tomjunction
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have been following blogs and SEO Chat. It appears to me that everyone is so obsessed with SEO that they are not concerned with the usability aspect of it or how it would benefit users. No one is bothered about substantial SEO content that is relevant and engaging. There are blogs that are only interested in ads. I don’t remember the last time I came across a good site selling widgets or anything else for that matter. Do you think the best response for these people is to create a quality site and forget about links and search engines?

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

The most important element in your website's success will be providing a quality and helpful service that your visitors are looking for. However, I wouldn't completely ignore link building and SEO, there's not much to be gained from building an excellent website, if your target audience and the search engines don't know about it.

3. spinxwebdesign

spinxwebdesign
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would completely agree with Fergal. Why would people make website untill they dont get benefits out of it. Ya I agree that some people do spamming and make horrible websites but all are not same. Websites are the key to get success and earn money out of it. Many people make only for advertisements of there own business and many for others.

4. zackjeffries

zackjeffries
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEO allows you to have more visitors which means more service for you to offer to people. If you want your site to be found in page one in search engines, you need to earn it well with effort, back links and good content... Others may have become spams in all sorts, but you are not spamming if you do it by the rules... if you really want to be clarified about SEO and stuff- please read the article in the link below as a start.

http://www.linkdiary.com/importance-of-link-building.php

#4 zackjeffries, Jun 2, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2010
  5. KhyleA.

KhyleA.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I also agree with Fergal. Both the quality of the site, link building and Search Engine Optimization are important. You can't be successful if you stick to just one of those three. Nicely explained Fergal.

6. JOEY BONNER

JOEY BONNER
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A quality site is still useless if you're not able to bridge it to your target viewers. In business level, SEO maximizes time to higher conversion rate (more money).

7. aries07

aries07
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Make sure that your site contains a quality content so that your visitors or readers will come back for more updates