Need Advice to Promote Wholesale Business

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by solomankane, May 29, 2015.

1. solomankane

solomankane
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello

I am a manufacturer from India and i sell a wide range of home furnishing products including Rugs, Pillows, Furniture, Poufs, and Décor accessories. Now I want to expand my business to USA, Canada and many other countries. So I need wholesalers from these countries. But I don't know from where to find them. I don't know how to get genuine leads ? Please help me friends.

Thanks
    Nikhil

2. tsubibo

tsubibo
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Do you actually have a plan to expand to those countries? There are some wholesalers on the net, but I think they are the ones who manufacture their furniture.

3. solomankane

solomankane
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, I am seriously interested in getting genuine leads.... Basically I am a manufacturer..... But it is not possible for me deliver lesser number of items... So i want genuine wholesalers and buyers who can book the whole container... I can also give them very competitive prices on booking of whole container.. You can visit my list of products on naturalfurnish.com.

#3 solomankane, Jun 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2015
  4. navarromarillou

navarromarillou
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• Like Like x 1
  5. 60degreeDigital

60degreeDigital
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Have your sales office registered in these particular countries where you want to do the business.

6. robohs

robohs
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Take advice from the experienced person in the same field .Doing business is very easy in India but to maintain proper growth is not easy.Put little more effort and you will definitely see success in your business.

7. tsubibo

tsubibo
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

The first thing you have to do is register a business name in the country that you want to import to. You can't bring in products without someone to broker the deal for you.

8. Sonera_group

Sonera_group
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you want to expand your business in international market and you have confusion about how to find wholesaler/ vendor. my opinion i have some way to easily find trusted broker....fist you can search on the internet and find, trades show directories such as TSNN and 10times is great way to find wholesalers, check out international magazine add and classified, check and research on your business competitor, where they are supply their product and how ?.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Jagdish Technocast

Jagdish Technocast
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's very easier to locate a wholesale supplier on the off chance that you know precisely what product you require but If you already know what you want to sell, here are some tips help to finding wholesalers.
    • Try Searching for Wholesalers on Google
    • Looks for Wholesale Lots on eBay.
    • Check Major B2B Marketplaces.
    • Join Industry Groups, Forums, and Other Professional Networks.
    • Subscribe to All of Your Industry's Trade Publications.
    • Attend a Trade Show.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ramona Vandusen

Ramona Vandusen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you should create an online business. From an online business, you can get a huge number of customers, so you can create a website for your wholesale business and start promoting it on a large scale. Either, you may create your own shopping site and promote it on social media site. These will help you a lot.

11. johnmicheal

johnmicheal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you want to spread your business outside India also, you have to try online marketing including social media marketing and other marketing platform like YouTube promotion, participate in business mastery programs etc. This will surely provide a huge traffic environment towards your business. No matter what types of business you have. You can also contact to a business consultant for any advice.

12. john_newman

john_newman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In addition to all mentioned above, I think you could try celebrity endorsement. People here in US are very celebrity-influenced. I mean they follow them everywhere via social medias and if they idol will promote your product that will make quite good effect. Especially if you are selling such goods as pillows. There are huge companies for this kind of service.

I'd recommend Celebrity Connected, heard it works. Maybe you should give it a try.

#12 john_newman, Aug 2, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
  13. Micheal Anderson

Micheal Anderson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First of all, I appreciated your idea. Let me explain one country's purpose like Australia. You should collect the business listing websites like seekbusiness, businessforsale and post their proposal, I'm sure about it you will find the leads.

14. Martha Graham

Martha Graham
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you should create an online business and use social media .
    social media is a powerful tool in today life. in today life social media used dynamically ,social media is an easy and most powerful way connect with the number of peoples. Having a good, or great, social media presence can help your business grow.through social media you can get a huge number of customers,
    Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and LinkedIn are just a few of the most used platforms that companies can now use to increase their visibility.

#14 Martha Graham, Aug 17, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2016