Need Advice regarding Import/Export

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by AnnacotSteel, Aug 27, 2015.

1. AnnacotSteel

AnnacotSteel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello guys,

I need some advice regarding a deal in which I am involved in right now. I am acting as a middleman between an overseas supplier and a domestic client. Basically I am connecting the two and collecting a finders and/or percentage of the sales of the local company. I am supposed to meet with them this to show samples of the products and these samples have the suppliers name engraved on them. I want to keep the supplier anonymous until I can put a contract in place that says that i will be paid. So obviously I do want the client finding out about the supplier because he can cut me out of the deal.

My question is what type of legal form can i make the client sign upon viewing the samples that would basically state that I will be paid if the client is satisfied with samples and decides to place bulk order and work with the supplier. I am looking for a free legal form that I can draw up myself without consulting a lawyer. I hope this makes sense.

I am hoping somebody can post ANY type of advice regarding this that can help me out. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpoint
    uix_expand uix_collapse