Need advice on managing funds

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by SaS, Jun 17, 2014.

1. SaS

SaS
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am runing a construction business. Not ver big, medium size.

I am having a hard time managing my funds. There is no unnecessary expenses. I am currently on a project. Purchase order said they will pay on 10th or fifteen of everything. But the client seem to extend time every month. They pay on 20 or 25. This lead to disturbance in my work.

I am thinking on getting a bank credit limit sanctioned. For the times when I need to pay for the smooth running of business.

I want all of your views on this.

Actually, this business was making loss. So I dont have any cash for the purpose of investing. The reason when any payment delays, I have to stop work. Which annoy the client.

2. ellisthomas86

ellisthomas86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My recommendation for you would be to go for some kind of support that could help manage the expenses flow in a preferred and structured manner. There are certain online tools like expensify, replicon, quickbooks and many more that could contribute the support to manage the expenses structurally.

3. Charles.D

Charles.D
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hedge funds can be mentioned over 1,000 times a day in blogs, newspapers, magazines and on radio stations. At the end of 2011, there were over 9,000 hedge funds in existence with 1,113 starting that year, according to Hedge Fund Research. In this article, we'll explore the reasons why these funds continue to be popular and what you should take into consideration before starting up your own hedge fund.

4. Express

Express
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The problem is not really you, it's your client. Help them understand it's their fault and put your foot down.