Need advice on generating sales

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by lptprinting, Apr 22, 2012.

1. lptprinting

lptprinting
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I just finished my website and I need to start generating sales. My goal is to work my way up to 10-15 orders a week. The website address is www.lptprinting.com
    I'm already working on a facebook page, and am putting together an adwords campaign. I could use some advice on setting up the campaign, as well as anything on how to start generating quality traffic that converts would be greatly appreciated.

2. treacyjane

treacyjane
    uix_expand uix_collapse

3. elina

elina
    uix_expand uix_collapse

use some Search Engine optimization is the best way to get your website for top of search engine that will increases the chance of visitor to visit your site.
    build your back-links for your site.
    use some good articles, press releases and blogs to promote your site.
    increase the forum participation.
    If you not able to get the good results after all this stratergies, go to some professional services like online marketing services.
    Companies like Nichesuite provides you the very professional services in internet marketing, the service is more of user friendly and affordable.

Try Nichesuite

4. Navida

Navida
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you can use dailytrader.com, by registering yourself free there you can connect with many of buyers. As it a legit platform so it is easy and effective to use this site and boost your sale.

5. AliceNolan

AliceNolan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You have to re search keywords. Need is to find creative and conversion keywords. It is important to find conversion keywords, no matter their monthly searches will low.

6. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Specifically, what is your website all about/ what is your website product? I know a tool, named Raven tools which can help you manage and start your campaigns in an effective way. :)