Need advice on business opportunity.

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by Dwaine Davis, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Dwaine Davis

Dwaine Davis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The last 7 years i have managed a small manufacturing company.From bidding jobs,hiring,training,scheduling, etc.
    The first three years i was a "working manager". Long story short ,due to undermining of management directly from the owner, i humbly resigned. During an interview for a new job ,the owner tells me his passion for the business in which i resigned from. Then he he drops the ball," How about i become your resource to get started in this business?" I was shocked! I've owned a small business before in the manufacturing industry that lasted three years. I say,"Machinery,tools and equipment start up is usually 70k to ..." He interrupts,Thats nothing bring me a business plan and we will go from there".What cons should i look for.
    Thanks in advance.

2. ramki

ramki
    uix_expand uix_collapse

if you need advice on business opportunity means you can try , DCM India . this is the one and only company which provide all types of Business Opportunities all over india .

3. allcitycleaning

allcitycleaning
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This sounds very fishy to me. Sounds more like he wants you to write a business plan for HIM to get into this business and get the plan for free. I'd be careful pursuing this and make sure he is credible.

Julia
    All City Cleaning