Need Advice In Business Plan For a Running E-commerce Business

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by mr.lonely7838, Aug 2, 2013.

1. mr.lonely7838

mr.lonely7838
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey

I've launched an e-commerce business, and I'm planning to take it to another level.

To Do so, I require funds, I've many investors interested in investing in my business..

So, now I need to create an effective business plan to make them understand the strategy and future growth of the business.

I have everything clear in the head but I don't know anything about creating a business plan.

I need some advice or If I could get help in creating an effective business plan to get the investors.

Kunal Monga

2. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do you have any idea about your interest area?In which field you have knowledge?

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

4. AmbitiousStudent

AmbitiousStudent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The most important thing to do is not go over your head. Set realistic targets, achievable goals and simple tasks. From my experience many online investors (and I'm assuming investors in general) are sceptical. This is simply because everybody believes they have the next big thing, can sell to a worldwide audience and will turnover a million in 1 year. Sceptics look at the flaws by pointing out the lack of details and, more importantly, the unstable foundation. Look at the flaws in your plan and if you can't patch them up then show a plan b. This will at least show some careful planning has gone into this and that you are prepared for the worst

• Like Like x 1
  5. Gomadideas

Gomadideas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To start a business is easy but to be successful is really difficult. To be successful you need to know complete business strategy& should have well knowledge about your competitors and their product. It would be better to seek the help of a business consultant before starting your business.

6. Manish Vats

Manish Vats
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good Question you asked in this forms. First i would like to see your e-commerce business website. I hope i can guide your properly in your eCommerce business. First let me know what you know about eCommerce business. what you thought before start a business?

7. kenzo

kenzo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just search for businessplans of other businesses over the Internet and take the best features/ideas from them :)

8. nicole200martin

nicole200martin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,

Both team are more important for create good business for company. So it's require to work together for better business and co-operate with each other.

Nicole Martin

9. richardlong3

richardlong3
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You need to know finish business strategy & should have well information about your opponents and their item. This will at least display some meticulous preparing has gone into this and that you are ready for the worst.

10. Merlin Denholm

Merlin Denholm
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yeah do u have any interest for this area?Knowing what you are going to sell, how, and to whom is a critical part of your business plan.

Local Business/ Local Services