Need Advice for online Business.

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by david_smith, Jan 30, 2008.

1. david_smith

david_smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey,
    I am a fresher in online Business. I haven’t any experience in this field before. I want to build my career in this business. Can anyone suggest me the right path to get into this business? If you people have some experience and ideas, do share with me. Your help will be highly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance!

#1 david_smith, Jan 30, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2008
  2. upineter

upineter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

3. Hosting_Solutions

Hosting_Solutions
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Doing online business requires you a lot of research and practice. It's risky but it's worth it. To start, try Google. Or just ask someone here in the forum. We can help you out. ^_^

4. forumguy

forumguy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The first and foremost and easiest way to earn money online is to have a website on your own. Try to create your own website, if you do not want to spend any money, try many free subdomain hosts which give you free website and update it good content and put the affiliate ads on it through cj.com, join cj and get advertisers to put up in your website. Put also adsense ad in it, earn for clicks you get from the users.

5. mark-20

mark-20
    uix_expand uix_collapse

as i have said time and time again and a have even said i have said it lol what to do is get a job with some companys e.g. www.fillmyforum.com www.hotptc.com and see what you are intrested in and see what you are good at this might be the wrong way to go you might want to do a bit of freelanceing you might even want to make a plain website with vids etc. and get a good couple of hits then sell some advertiseing space

6. deadlychaos25

deadlychaos25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

7. gargi712

gargi712
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey, there are lots of ways to earn online money but now these days creating a video sharing website is the best among all. My friend suggested me this thought when I was looking for help and now I am earning well. So I would also like to suggest you should create your own website. It will take 24 Hours and you can start earning immediately. For more help you can visit www.omnisoftsol.com. It has flagship product called VidsharePro. It is a video sharing script that not only allows anyone to start a video sharing website, but also allows anyone to sell digital as well as physical products on their video sharing website. Hope this will work out for you too.

All the best!