need a stable server to sign up with ...

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Pinko, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Pinko

Pinko
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hostingsource.com and IR-hosting.com dedicated servers are attractive and suitable for my needs and I have to make as right choice, can you help me out?

#1 Pinko, Apr 4, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2016
  2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Every single one of your posts relates to random hosting companies. Here's a tip. Just pick one and use that. If they fail to deliver, move to a different host. Nobody can tell if the right one for you and nobody know what you want to do.

• Like Like x 1
  3. klaythomson

klaythomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you want stable servers, you can rely on 4Goodhosting.com. Their servers are very solid and stable based on my experience. They have hosted my sites for a year now and I can say that the website is up 100%. Prices are reasonable. Support is 24/7 active and responsive. They respond so fast compare to other hosts I've contacted. Just give them a try.

4. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

The problem with recommendations like your @klaythomson is that you don't know where the OP is located or what sort of hosting they want. If they live in Mongolia and need a dedicated server, 4Goodhosting.com won't be much use no matter how good they are.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Niksentok

Niksentok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I can also recommend you to look at time-tested host with well-balanced pricing. I know 2 of them:
    1) Tunevps.com - Fast Speed connectivity - load time of my website's pages is really fast (I am very glad).
    2) Wolfcraftserver.com - Great variety of features - 1-click scripts installer, free website builder, nice bonuses.
    Their dedicated hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

6. Kroh

Kroh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I vote for hostingsource.com services.
    They have well-balanced servers and uptime is high.
    Support is online for 24 hours and they are responsive and fix issues very fast.

7. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It seems to me that Kvchosting.com will meet your expectations if you need to order stable dedicated servers.
    Uptime is quite good, my sites are up and running efficiently. I recommend this decent hosting service.

8. harrythomas

harrythomas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many things to be considered while choosing a reliable web host such as reviews from their customers, support and hardware with optimal up-time. If you are getting all these things with any web host then I'll suggest you to go with the same

9. VerdinaNET

VerdinaNET
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think when you search for this services you have to think of few things: Location is important, network security, 24/7 support.As for the hardware on the server what are u going to use it for :)

10. praveenk

praveenk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Actually posting hosting company URL only won't help you to select the good dedicated server.

First you need to set priority actually what you expecting from server provider
    Second whats your resources requirement
    Third whats your budget

Once you share above information, then only any member here can help you to select quality dedicated server provider company names else you will receive promotional offers only and it won't help you.

11. Hostingsource

Hostingsource
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You may notice many different kinds of web hosting companies and all of them are top of their quality.

• Like Like x 1
  12. IOLES

IOLES
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When speaking on the phone to a Rogohosting.com rep., it's a comfortable conversation.

The control panel works very well.

They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints.
    The only thing I wish they had was multiple domains on one account - that would save me some money.

Recommended! 7% discount coupon with the following: S8M8Y6W0DN

13. Lockisk

Lockisk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Saving one or two dollars per month is not worth the loss of a few hundred or a few thousand dollars when your site goes down.
    I strongly believe that you will not regret having looked at Hostwinds.com = their feature-rich dedicated servers look really cool:

14. MacDID

MacDID
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am 100% sure that HostingSource.com would be the best bet. A great plus is that they offer 50% off the price on 1st month order.
    You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices, etc.